Eis het ontslag van Jozias van Aartsen

Quoted post

Gast

#8496 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Puah

2014-09-12 17:54

#8495: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Puah Jullie zijn al onze tijd waard, want wij zullen nooit toestaan dat fascisten greep krijgen op dit land. 

Retarded:

"Jullie zijn al onze tijd waard, want wij zullen nooit toestaan dat fascisten greep krijgen op dit land. "

I have NEVER called anyone a fascist or communist or kuffar or any other offensive ideological term. Cause I know none of you. 

But when you say stupid things and use broken logic I am not qualifying you, but what you put out on the screen -by your own free will. I think you have to sit and think a while.

You've got my word and MARK MY WORDS. If I EVER come to find out whom you are, and I hope I do, I will report you for defamation. Let the OM search if there is ANYTHING I have ever said or done on this site and elsewhere that could even smell nazism or fascism, or that could bring me in any relation with a group of nazis or fascists, and when they find out that is a total complete defamation that you haev done towards me you're going to pay. mark my words, Gd so help me! You have gone too far, brother

Reacties

Anonymous

#8499 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Puah

2014-09-12 18:21:35

#8496: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Puah 

Are you threatening us?

Do you feel personally offended by that sentence? A global sentence in a post that wasn't even adressed at you? Speaking of 'retarded'. But okay, if the shoe fits you …

You may not have used an "ideological term", but you have use just about any other term to offend any of us. He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.

Other than that, you keep breaking your promises. Eevery other day you promise to ignore us, but you never do. What gives?

Gast

#8501 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Puah

2014-09-12 18:47:02

#8496: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Puah 

Are you for real?

Your threat is exactly what the OvJ will be interested in. Who gives a crap for name calling?