Eis het ontslag van Jozias van Aartsen

Quoted post

Gast

#8492 Re: Re: Re: Re: Puah

2014-09-12 15:32

#8490: - Re: Re: Re: Puah 

NEVER DARE call me a fascist. If I find out who you are I am going to report you to the police for defamation. I have never EVER had anything to do with nazis and fascists, i don't ever want to be associated with them in any way. 

You make a public and illegal offence against me.

Hereby I protest with the moderator on this site, to intervene for having been called a fascist, which is an illegal system and utterly against my human values and my conscience. I have never given any reason to believe that I in any way sympathise or support this ideology.

You don't know anything about me, but I have repeated many times that for me all antisemites are equally criminals. So don't you ever dare call me again a fascist or a nazi! You, stupid blind piece of offender. Both my grandfathers were prisoners of the nazis and you utterly offend my sense of conscience and my moral and civil values.

Reacties

Gast

#8493 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Puah

2014-09-12 15:36:20

#8492: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Puah   You make a public and illegal offence against me.

As opposed to all the kind words you have spent on us?

Anonymous

#8495 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Puah

2014-09-12 16:00:13

#8492: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Puah 

Please show us where we called you a fascist.

Shouldn't we be offended for being blamed of slander by you? Please don't make yourself look more ridiculous than strictly necessary.