//

Neem contact op met de schrijver van de petitie

Dit discussie-onderwerp is automatisch gecreëerd voor petitie //.

Dit bericht is verwijderd door de schrijver ervan (Toon details)

2011-11-26 18:42

Gast

2011-11-26 23:11

Een schat moet bewaard worden. Wat is er dan van de Prof. Michael Kugel???
admin

#3 Re:

2011-11-27 11:33

#2: -

Blijkbaar wilt de Hogeschool schatten kwijt; gelukkig spannen wij netten voor de ramen en deuren: en hopelijk zijn de mazen niet te breed, dat ze kunnen tegenhouden...

Gast

2011-11-27 18:16

Zo een docent in het gents conservatorium te hebben is een eer... Hij heeft zeker nog veeeeel te vertellen aan jonge altviolisten, laat hem niet naar pensioen gaan!

Gast

2011-11-27 22:31

WOw, I cant understand, how can be something like that!!!Its such a BIG SHAME for the conservatory of Gent!!!It is the fully true, that ONLY BECAUSE KUGEL this conservatory does "exist on the map"!!!
I.m very angry about, and it is very very sad, that the stuff doesn.t understand WHICH BIG MUSICIAN they have!!!
I say it again, it would be a BIG SHAME, if the concervatory of Gent really would force dear Professor Kugel to retire.
NO, IT CAN.T HAPPEN!!!Please, think about, WHAT YOU LOOSE!!!Such a Shame!!!

Gast

2011-11-28 01:19

when we will finish to lose our treasure we'll get regret after from. unfortunately It will be too late.
Please think to the coming generations of alviolonist from this consevatory of Ghent.

Gast

2011-11-28 16:14

Hello My name is Pablo Martinez , member of the National Symphony Orchestra of Mexico , first violin section. I studied with Prof, Michael Kugel and I still consider Prof Kugel my teacher.
It is a shame to know that the Ghent Conservatory does not recognize the quality , the grandness and the labor of a great teacher, musician, and artist .
He has been my main mentor and he will be my goal to follow.

Gast

2011-11-29 17:49

Het is ongelofelijk belangrijk voor ons studenten en ook voor onze conservatorium dat M.Kugel - muzikant van top klasse zal blijven werken.

Gast

2011-11-29 19:03

M. Kugel, great violist and professor, in his age of 65, posseses remarkable life and artistic expirience, as well as wisdom and enormous knowledge, also a plenty of energy to teach excellent violists.
It will be a terrible mistake to forbid him to teach further on.

Gast

2011-11-30 00:48

Een maestro zou moeten kunnen blijven als professor!

Gast

2011-12-01 16:24

In the life of a musician the teacher is as a second mother or father. People cross the ocean, leave there family, and build a new life in function of their teacher. In the case of the conservatory of Ghent people from over the whole world are coming to work with Maestro Kugel, one of the most famous and admired violaplayers of this generation. It is a big shame that the conservatory of Ghent doesn't want to understand this, that they refuse to support their own students and teachers, and that they are clearly indifferent to quality, and art in general.

Gast

2011-12-09 15:43

He is the best i've ever heard.

Dit bericht is verwijderd door de auteur van deze petitie (Toon details)

2011-12-09 22:34

Dit bericht is verwijderd door de auteur van deze petitie (Toon details)

2012-01-27 16:20