Facebook must change !

Neem contact op met de schrijver van de petitie

Dit discussie-onderwerp is automatisch gecreëerd voor petitie Facebook must change !.

Gast

2012-01-29 22:17

Can't make friends anymore, to the suggested ones also ;-(

Gast

2012-01-29 22:50

Het is volslagen absurd en tegen alle regels (in), dat mensen zomaar geblokkeerd worden wegens het toevoegen van vrienden, welke door Facebook zelf werden geadviseerd, dus na opvolging van de door Facebook zelf gegeven raad (sic)!
... (dAb) +>

Gast

#3 Blocked FB-friends Requests

2012-01-29 22:54

It is completely absurd and against all the rules : that people are just being blocked because of adding friends, which were advised by Facebook itself, after follow-up of Facebook itself given by council (sic)! ... (dAb) +>

Gast

2012-01-29 23:17

The blockings for friendship are not only unjustified and based on nothing. To be facebooker you are depented of an organisation without any possibillity for contact, when there are faults or bugs in facebook you can't reach anybody of the organisation. In democratic systems there are mediums to let hear your voice about unjustified matters, facebook is like a community outside the real life what concerns equal rights and rules.
These blockings in facebook are more unjustified because all the recommandings of facebook self and all the friendshipsrequests of wrong or/and completely unknown people make you feel like an inferior person. This is also bad for mental health and the whole healthy human being. This has to stop and I hope that this petition will work. Thank for the attention and the read this. Kind regards, hope to hear something back from you. S.

Gast

2012-01-30 13:06

facebook moet de blokkade weghalen om mensen te blokken voor zoveel dagen als ze mensen willen toevoegen. de gebruikers moeten zelf kunnen uitmaken of ze wel of niet willen toevoegen, facebook kan namelijk niet vanaf hun kantoor beslissen voor iemand of je elkaar wel of niet kent

Gast

2012-01-31 17:00

ik vind dat goed dat er iets aan gedaan wordt
van Davy

Gast

2012-02-02 11:36

I am now blocked for the umpteenth time, because I would invite friends that I don't know. This is not true I need only people from that I know, indeed in the days that I'm blocked I have 7 days no one invited you block and then for 14 days. You decide who I did or didn't do? Do like Hyves and let the ones you determine whether you accept an invite. Also would an email or phone number, or helpdesk also called on his place. You are not to reach and respond to example on Hyves neregen. Please respond within 24 hours!

Gast

2012-02-02 14:43

ik word geblokt omdat ik mijn familie uitnodig voor de 2x

Gast

2012-02-05 02:30

Vreemd dat facebook mensen voorsteld "die je misschien kent" en je daarna blokkeerd

Dit terwijl ik deze mensen ook daadwerkelijk ken

Als je dan klaagt om je op een doodlopende weg, ik kan net zo goed mijn klacht in de openhaard gooien, wordt ik er in ieder geval nog warm van.

Dit lijkt meer op Russiche Praktijken

Anonymous

2012-02-22 23:55

stop deze dictatuur :laat het hen eens duidelijk zijn dat het niet langer om de dollars gaat maar om liefde en mensen,onze planeet en veel meer!!!!!

Gast

#11 Re: Blocked FB-friends Requests

2012-02-23 23:13

#3: - Blocked FB-friends Requests

14 days because I am blocked. I have invited unwanted people.Nothing of true. Good data checking please. Stupid managers of FB