tegen-sluiting-the-oh

Gast

/ #54

2014-07-09 16:42

I hate drugs, but people of every nation and every music genre are using them. I know some people who died.... I thinks it's not a club's duty to close doors because some people can't abstain from using drugs public. The only thing a club can do is to observe and advise. But more than this is too much. Because inside the club those people are watched by other and in case of collapse by overdose or something they get help directly - on street these people where found death! I don't know what happened at The Oh! to come to decision to close a whole club. But in the Oh! I was never asked to buy drugs by a dealer and ! I was never asked to have some by other visitors. At other events or in other clubs I think, dealing and consuming drugs is a bigger problem than at the Oh!. Because using drugs is a problem settled inside family or a clique we need more education and support by state - for example a street worker who takes part of education to prevent drug usage. So please don't close doors of the Oh! - it will not prevent people to buy and/or use drugs anymore.
THANKS